Your Services Partner Through Covid-19
Focal Point is closely following the developments of the Covid-19 virus and its impact on our employees, clients, and communities.
While we anticipate no disruptions to client service, we have taken certain steps to protect the health and well-being of our communities and to better support our clients as they navigate these uncertain times. These steps include:
- Business Continuity. Focal Point has activated portions of its Business Continuity Plan, elevated the cleaning processes at its facilities, limited non-essential business travel, and assembled a cross-functional response team to coordinate our efforts.
- Remote Work. All Focal Point employees have been encouraged to work remotely. As always, Focal Point has enabled its workforce by investing in best-in-class remote work solutions, including video conferencing, remote whiteboarding, screen/keyboard sharing, secure VPN access, and others. We are not anticipating any negative impacts to current or future client engagements as a result of Covid-19.
- Data Security. Data security is at the heart of everything we do, regardless of external circumstances. Focal Point’s robust system of internal security controls means that Focal Point can securely support you, your data, and your systems from anywhere in the country.
- Open Communication. Clear, timely, and factual communication is critical in times of crisis. Focal Point is proactively communicating with clients, partners, and employees about the impacts of Covid-19 on our day-to-day work efforts.
- Enhanced Expert Availability. Should the need arise, Focal Point is instructing our subject matter experts to set aside extra availability to discuss with clients the impacts of Covid-19 on their cybersecurity, data privacy, and internal audit operations. If you would like to speak with a Focal Point expert in any of these areas, please contact your Focal Point account representative or email email@example.com.
Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, we’d like to extend our sincere gratitude to our clients in the healthcare and government sectors, who are working tirelessly to keep all of us safe and healthy.
The Focal Point team stands ready to assist our clients in any way we can. In the meantime, we will continue to closely monitor this rapidly evolving situation and update this page as appropriate.
Focal Point Data Risk