Tampa, FL – Focal Point Data Risk, an integrated risk management firm, today announced that Stephanie Hagopian, its Director of IAM Sales, will be presenting at the Association of Airport Internal Auditors (AAIA) 29th Annual Conference in Atlanta, GA.
The Session: Optimizing Your User Access Review Process
Who: Stephanie Hagopian, Director of IAM Sales
When: Wednesday June 13, 2018 from 1:00 PM – 2:15 PM
Where: The Westin Buckhead Hotel, Atlanta, GA
Reviewing user access to systems across the enterprise is frequently manual and disjointed, without well-established control policies or reporting mechanisms in place. This session will explore what types of access should be periodically reviewed and how to best manage that process from an overall governance and compliance perspective.
- Define purpose and value of establishing Access Review Campaigns within your organization and what types of campaigns should be conducted (and at what frequency).
- Describe common challenges and pain points around access review process(es).
- Recommend process-oriented changes to optimize those process(es) and how to execute.
- Recommend technology-oriented changes to optimize those process(es) and how to execute.
- Tie access review process back to overall Governance & Compliance framework and how it contributes to a better Integrated Risk Management posture across an organization.
About Stephanie Hagopian
Stephanie is a Director with Focal Point’s Force practice. Stephanie oversees sales and business development initiatives and manages many of the practice’s client relationships. Stephanie provides clients with strategic Identity Governance and Access Management (IAM) solutions, including assessments, governance program development, and hands-on implementation work. She leverages her knowledge and experience to guide IAM clients in supporting both their technical requirements and business objectives.
About Focal Point Data Risk
Focal Point Data Risk is an integrated risk management firm delivering a unified approach to addressing data risk through a unique combination of service offerings. Focal Point brings together industry-leading expertise in cybersecurity, identity governance and access management, data privacy, analytics, internal audit, and hands-on training services – giving clients everything they need to plan and develop effective risk and security programs. By integrating these services, we provide the resources necessary for protecting and using data across entire organizations. Simply put, Focal Point is the next generation of risk management.
Follow Focal Point Data Risk